• Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon

Zolar Studio 1819 Central Ave S, Suite 74, Kent, WA 98032

© 2019 Zolar Studio LLC | Privacy Policy |

Vanessa Baby Shower

Event Space for Sat 10/5

Zolar Studio

1819 Central Ave S, Suite 74

Kent, WA 98032

Photography / videography studio. This open creative work space is located 5 minutes south of Kent Station. Can be used as a space to cultivate art, projects, events, and experiences. Photography or videography projects, art gallery, short film / art showcase, small gathering events and meetings.

 

In your convenience, we have a parking lot with plenty of parking spaces. We offer the front area which is about 450sqft. Space allows for 2 backdrop set ups as shown in photos. Bigger seamless backdrop is now mounted on wall. The windows are facing the East side and are 12 feet tall. Allows for mornings with natural light, part of the windows have a sheer curtain.

~ Wedding Video & Photo Coverage ~

8 hours

VIDEO

  • 8 hours coverage

  • 1 highlight video

PHOTO

  • 8 hours coverage

  • Online gallery

  • 350+ photos

  • Photos can be downloaded as:

    • high res 4x6 (with watermark)

    • high res 8x10 (no watermark)

 

----------

 

10% DISCOUNT

----------

Price: $3,394.00

Discount (10%): - 339.40

Total: $3,360.06

Tax (10%): 305.46

$3394 + tax

10 hours

VIDEO

  • 10 hours coverage

  • 1 highlight video

  • 1 getting ready highlight video

  • 1 ceremony highlight video

  • 1 reception highlight video

  • Toasts video

PHOTO

  • 10 hours coverage

  • Online gallery

  • 550+ photos

  • Photos can be downloaded as:

    • high res 4x6 (with watermark)

    • high res 8x10 (no watermark)

  • 8x8 wedding album (25 pages)

  • Slideshow video

----------

15% DISCOUNT

----------

Price: $5,894.00

Discount (15%): - 884.10

Total: $5,510.89

Tax (10%): 500.99

$5894 + tax

Booking Details

25% due at booking & remaining 75% due 2 weeks prior to wedding date

Final videos delivered 60-90 days after wedding

 

All films and footage will be delivered via download link

~ Posed Portraits For Print ~

(1 month before)

5 images

  • 5 final images (hand edited)

  • Online gallery

    • 4x6 digital downloads for online sharing

$150 + tax

20 images

  • 20 final images (hand edited)

  • Online gallery

    • 4x6 digital downloads for online sharing

$375 + tax

Example digital file & print pricing

20x30 size

Digital File = $60

Print = $53

Floating Print = $288

Canvas Board = $348

Canvas (1.5" wrap) = $411

Metal Print (3/4" Inset Frame) = $453

*We'll apply a 30% discount on any prints products through us*

You should ALWAYS get images professionally printed. This is not meant to be a sales pitch, but why would you pay a professional photographer to take your images and then print them on a standard printer? The difference in the end product is significant. If printing anything larger than an 8x10 we highly suggest to purchase through us to ensure best print quality. *If printing elsewhere and not through us we have no control of the final product quality*

Floating Print

Canvas Board

Canvas (1.5" wrap)

Metal Print

CONTACT US

ADDRESS: 1819 CENTRAL AVE S, STE 74, KENT, WA 98032

TEL: 253.236.8838